6.06.2011

i'll take one of each.

jeffrey campbell                jimmy choo                    alice and olivia           yves saint laurent

My shoe craze has been a little ridiculous recently. I think I take advantage of my "vertically challenged" stature and ability to wear heels too often. As I've said before, I am a flats and boots girl. I think I'm ready to change it up. I've shared a million times my reasons why I like my feet to stay grounded... 1. I feel stupid wearing heels. 2. I'm already short and it makes me nervous to be elevated off the ground even 5 inches.... That's all I've got. I think its time I splurge on a good, sturdy pair of heels. I'm going to dig through my shoe collection and hold myself accountable to wearing heels for even non-special occasions. Yup. I'm gonna do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment