6.10.2011

model for a day.





 clothing-nara paz, lilith, pipsqueak chapeau. Jewelry-nymph
(photos by Bob Packert / www.packertphotography.com)

On Wednesday I participated in an amazing photo shoot for Matsu and Avanti Salon, both on Newbury Street.  The photos will be used for both and I am so honored to have been a part of it! It was so fun to be on the other side of the lens for a change (usually, I am taking photographs of other people and things). I always joke about how in my next life, I'll be a 5'11 run way model... I think this is the next best thing :) Bob's photography is so incredible and I was so happy to be in his presence and see him at work! The clothing and jewelry are all from Matsu, what beautiful pieces. Thank you to Troi Young for doing my hair (... and shellacking it to my head for the shoot), my mom for the beautiful clothes, jewelry and shooting space and to Kate Sims for creating this collaborative photo shoot! Such an amazing experience!!

No comments:

Post a Comment